Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Your Time

Only nine days until Sadie and I leave to get Hazel! We're so excited. As excited as we are, though, the travel will be stressful. We will be flying on a combination of eight airplanes, we'll be colder than the dickens when we are there, and the first two days, we will once again, be at the mercy of the passport agency to get things done quickly so we can be home for Christmas. We're going to be tired and stressed. There's no doubt about it.

So I put this video together to help us remember what this "mission" is all about:

Bringing one of the world's "discarded gems" out of hiding. Giving one of God's most noble spirits a chance to illuminate the world, like she is meant to do.  The 2nd song in this video says, "It's your time. It's your destiny to shine. So, arise! Be true to the royal that's inside of you." I thought it was perfect when I heard it.