Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the News!

One of our local TV stations came over and interviewed us about adopting from Russia and our thoughts on the proposed ban.

I don't know how to embed the video, but here's the link.

(I added the following after publishing this post:)

Since Deseret News and KSL are the same company, we also appeared on the front page and page 8 of the Deseret News!

Front Page:





Page 8:





Here are a couple of articles in other newspapers that showed up the day after the Deseret News article:

A UK Newspaper

and we were on the front page of Fox News.com

I can't say I like being in the news, but I'm happy to help spread awareness. I think everyone is convinced at this point that we were the last family to get the chance to finish our adoption from Russia. It sounds like the 49 families who have been to court already are going to be able to go back, though, from what we've been hearing. What a relief that is. Pray for more good news in the coming weeks!

No comments: