I wish I could say we made Daddy’s birthday one to remember this year. But this poster was the extent of it. He made me promise I wouldn’t get him anything. We did have a nice dinner and some yummy key lime pie and cheesecake, though!
We are so extremely blessed to have this man in our lives. He has so much on his plate. He owns a business where he has to continually make people happy all day long, then he comes home to a house full of kids and a wife who need his full attention and love. But he wouldn’t have it any other way. He loves with his whole heart and puts aside his own comforts in life to make sure that each one of us are happy and doing well. Don’t know how I ever deserved such a man. I really don’t!
Love you, Jer. Muah!
No comments:
Post a Comment