Friday, December 21, 2012

Exciting Day!

Sadie and I sat eating our dinner tonight. I asked her what I should blog about today and she laughed.

“OK. Here’s your post for the day:

We got up. We ate breakfast. We took a long nap. You went down and worked out. You came back, showered and got dressed. Hazel and I were still sleeping, so you took another nap. We went to dinner. We took pictures in the lobby. We hung out on our computer & iPad while Hazel watched a Russian cartoon. We went to bed. The end.”





Then she laughed and added, “I know! You can post the link to the post on Facebook and say, ‘You’ve GOT to read about our exciting day today! It was unbelievable!”

Hee hee. Actually, something DID happen, we just weren’t there for it.

Svetlana re-submitted our paperwork to the Embassy and it was approved! She did say that they ALMOST weren’t going to give us an appointment for Monday, though. They were going to make us wait until Wednesday.  They even had a little conference about it. But they finally decided to go ahead and allow it.

Thank you for your prayers, dear friends. Once again, I’m reminded how mindful the Lord is of each of us and the desires of our hearts.

Stay tuned…tomorrow, we may just venture out of the hotel!! There may be a little Red Square action in there,  perhaps some flea market shopping excursion, too! Anyone need me to pick up something Russian for them? Some nesting dolls? A fur hat? Let me know!

No comments: