Thursday, November 10, 2011

gratitude: day 10

Today, I'm grateful for:


it was started by two cute young moms 
who have a passion for cooking.
now it's wildly popular
i've had a couple of friends recommend it to me.

the reason i'm grateful for our best bites:
it's got me cooking up a storm lately.


each recipe on the blog includes a tutorial 
full of beautiful pictures.
many of the recipes are adaptations of others that they like.

every one that i have tried 
has been easy and it turned out yum.

in the past three weeks i've made:

creamy chicken taquitos (guilt-free: baked, not fried.)
the chipotle chocolate chili (yes! there's chocolate in it!)
crumb-topped apple pie 
rockin' italian-style meatloaf
beef tacos
lemon herb zucchini fettuccine
spinach and feta pasta 
quick and easy herb-butter penne with salmon
and
smokey bean soup with ham and bacon

are you hungry yet?


oh, and they have published a cookbook, too
maybe you can ask santa for one


if you try any of the recipes, come back and let me know how you liked it!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love those creamy chicken taquitos - made them just last week :)

The Annessa Family said...

Fun! I'm gonna hop on ever and check it out!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

LOVE this blog. My most recent favorite find is their ginger cookies. Yum.

Krystal said...

Yum! I'm always looking for new dinner ideas! I'll head on over and check it out. Another good food blog I enjoy is http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com/. It's tastey and simple! Also has real food.....some other recipe blogs are too fancy for my kiddos taste buds!