Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Budding Actor

We discovered that Bennett could imitate people this past week, after we watched a funny video clip on YouTube and he immediately started quoting it thoughout the day. It makes us laugh every time! He only does it when he doesn't have an audience. So in order to get it on tape, I had to hide with the camera. Here's the original YouTube video. Watch this first:

And here's Bennett and Jeremy's rendition of it:

5 comments:

Cari said...

He's even got the accent down! "Chaaaaaarly." So cute!

Julie H. said...

That's hilarious, Heather. I like his accent too. I tried to pull it up yesterday, but it didn't work for me till this morning. Jaynee thougth it was quite entertaining to watch them both as well.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Don't you just love this age? Boston's personality is really starting to come out too. I could just eat him up. Hope you had a happy easter. Got your message about dinner, we were in Logan. When's the next sister's night out?

Anne said...

That is so Cute!! My sister showed that to Jace a few weeks ago, now he is always walking around the house saying that too. Bennett is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is the cutiest thing, i have told e/one. bennett really has it down, his dad is OK to. you guys have so much fun, i need to come there....oh e/one is coming here! good, then we will have some fun. talk later. mother-