
Ashlyn gave a nice lesson on Easter, talking about all the miracles of springtime and easter. It was so sweet. She had colored all the pictures in her Activity Days group. Next, it was time for coloring Easter Eggs! This is one of those activities that kids of ALL ages get into. The 11-year-olds loved it as much as the 2-year-olds.


We found a cool egg coloring kit this year that you sponge the colors on instead of dying the eggs. It was great!


I made some "Mini Lime Cheescakes" with kiwi shamrocks for our treat. Most of the kids liked them. I think a few of them might have noticed that they were kind of healthy, though. It's a South Beach Diet recipe that uses cottage cheese for half of the cream cheese. My daughter ate four of them, which is probably the reason she had to stay home from school with a stomach ache today. (Who knows...she has stomach issues all the time!)
4 comments:
looks like a fun time! those cupcakes look yummy- how cute and creative is that!
Cute Heather! Way to be creative on the cupcakes. Never thought of using kiwi for St. Patty's day, but it makes sense. I'm sure they were tasty too. Have a good weekend!
impressive heather! I always have to give my praises when I see a cute baking post because I know how much work those things require. A big pat on the back for that one.
That's one good thing about blogging. You have something to show for it after all that work. And people ohh and ahh without even tasting it!
Post a Comment