FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- I just bought some black suede slip-ons that I think are going to be faves. They're so comfy.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION-Enjoy the present and be more optimistic.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW-M. letting B. choose one of his valentines candies out of his bag from 3 weeks ago.
IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- 2 or 3 laser hair removal treatments under my arms! (I've had 2 for free thanx to my awesome friend/neighbor E. who ownes a medical spa. LOVE not having to shave!)
RANDOM THOUGHT- I was looking online at cruise deals for like 15 minutes today, but then I came to. Not this year.
FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- AF Fitness Center, Costco and Target.
THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - I'm reading 3 right now: The Miracle of Optimism by Kevin Touhey at night, The B of M in the mornings, and God Wants a Powerful People by Sheri Dew on Sundays. I'm also just about to start the 3rd Twilight Book. Can you tell I'm on a self-improvement kick? I've been forced into it by my calling. I've crashed and burned one too many times now!
I tag anyone who wants to play...
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment