Thursday, March 20, 2008

Max's 6th B-day Invite


Here's the invitation I concocted with a little help from Google Images and Photoshop Elements. Max's friend, Jacob had a similar one for his Transformer B-day party a few weeks ago. I tried to talk him into another theme since they all just enjoyed a Transformers party. Nope! And he would not settle for anything less than having a picture of him WITH Optimus Prime on the invitation. When I was a kid, the fanciest invite possible was one you buy in a package of 8 at the grocery store. By the time we have grandkids, birthday invites will involve something like a virtual image of the birthday kid that pops out of their friends' computer screens. Hey, that's not a bad idea! The image could remind the friend every day how many days are left. That would eliminate having to ask their parents! I'm a genious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you little techy you. Good job, those are awesome. You should blow it up as a poster in his room.