This will make you laugh and cry at the same time. It reminds me so much of Eli and Anya, I had to include it for my last World Down Sundrome Day Post. Enjoy!!
5 comments:
Brenda
said...
I saw the picture put can not access the video. Is there a way I can see this? Thanks Heather!!! :)
I love, love, love this video. If that is how Anya and Eli are, then you must have such fun days watching them! You should really write a book. Thanks for sharing.
5 comments:
I saw the picture put can not access the video. Is there a way I can see this? Thanks Heather!!! :)
Did you get on the blog itself, or try it from your e-mail? If you go to the blog it should work. I put it on FB, too though if that won't work.
I love, love, love this video. If that is how Anya and Eli are, then you must have such fun days watching them! You should really write a book.
Thanks for sharing.
Cutest video EVER!!!! And yes, reminds me of Max & Piper too. She just adores her brother.
I did get it to work... it was beautiful... I cried. :)
Post a Comment