AND...we have our winners!
I assigned everyone so many numbers based on how many numbers they got to enter, then used Random.org to choose the numbers.
Here are the Winners!
Gretchen Stewart: the iPad 2! YEAH...I'm SO EXCITED for Gretchen! And do you know how much MORE excited Anya is? Her buddy from the orphanage, Ian gets to have it! Just look at how excited she is!
And here are the winners of the educational DVD's:
Jessica Rudder: The Preschool Prep Pack
Kathleen Horigan:Potty TIme DVD
Heather Kontoes: The Phonics Pack
and
Antoinette Giesen: The Site Words Pack
Thank you SO, SO much to the 62 people who so generously gave of their means to help provide a way for us to save Hazel from living out her life in an institution, and add her to our big, but very excited family. In just a week's time, nearly $25,000 has been given to this cause. My heart is so full, it feels like it's going to burst. Jeremy told his mom the other day, "You know when you hear people say the cliche' 'words can't express my feelings?' Well...that's the only thing I can say right now. It's not something you can even begin to describe."
We had a powerful witness the day we prayed in the Temple about Hazel that everything was going to work out financially. In the weeks that followed, every time Jeremy would say, "I don't know how we're going to do this" I would remind him of that experience. Just a few weeks ago, he wrote in his journal about how stressed he was about it. And look at what has happened. Our adoption is probably two-thirds funded. We should be able to handle the rest on our own without going into debt, which is a complete testimony of what happens when we rely on faith and step into the dark after receiving answers to prayers.
Thanks again, my friends. May many blessings be poured out upon you for what you have given. Many of you I have never met, but I hope to one day, even if it's in heaven, give you an enormous hug.
Love, Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment