Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Need a Smile Today?

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha!

Nina said...

That is just hilarious! Good ones!

Nina

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, Princess Beatrix is auctioning her remarkable hat on eBay for children's charities! It's up to more than 18,000 pounds at last check. Beatrix's very gracious statement is that she hopes the winner has as much fun with her hat as she herself has had.

Way to go, Princess Bea!

Susan in Ky
Cousin to two princesses from U.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Bea's Hat is now over 50,000 pounds on eBay! What a great way to make lemonade from lemons!

The auction ends on May 22, I think - can't wait to see the total amount - and I hope the winner will let us know the famous hat's ultimate destination.

Susan in Ky
Cousin to 2 from U.

Lisa said...

Haha, that's way to funny! I've seen it before but I can laugh about it every time I see it. Especially the bottom part cracks me up EVERY. TIME. I look at it. Thanks for the laugh!