We just accepted an offer on our house tonight! It's for our asking price, though we will be paying their closing costs and prepaids of $8,900.
Can you believe it? Our house sold in less than 2 weeks! I am so glad...I feel like all I've done is clean all day every day this past week. We showed our house to SEVEN people on Tuesday!
Now, we just need to put together our official offer on our neighbor's house! Looks like we'll be moving in a month if all goes well. Yay, we're so excited! I would put a picture of it on here, but I hear that's not safe. So just imagine a really cute 2-story house with maroon shutters. :)
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! :) Very exciting!! I just broke the news to my hubby that I want to list our house before too long... we bought it not quite three years ago as a family of five, and by the end of the summer we'll be a family of seven. Hope the new place will be just perfect for y'all!
Holy whirlwind!! You guys never slow down - it blows my mind. :) That IS so exciting though. I'm glad everything worked out. Let me know if you need any help!
That is wonderful! And amazing, consider the economy right now!! I think the listing process and showing of a house is one of the most stressful things I have gone through...when you have a big family it is just impossible to keep a house looking like a model home without becoming neurotic! Congrats and enjoy the new house!
Cynthia
http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com
Woohoo! So exciting! I'd to love to see a picture but you're probably right with it not being so safe on a public blog. Guess I need to wait til I'll visit you guys! =)
But good luck with the move until then! I bet that's a HUGE task with a family of 8!
Post a Comment