This video just melted my heart and then my 18 month old baby girl walked up and pointed at Anya's pictures and started blowing kisses to her. I have only seen her blow kisses once! I think Anya has a new cyber-friend.
Of course, you have me in tears over here!!! Such a journey, such a reward at the end, and you handled it all with such grace, both of you, all of you. We cannot wait to follow, and I hope someone reading your blog will choose to follow to, it is the gift of a lifetime.
I was able to see it too so I also think that it doesn't have anything to do with Europe but your computer!=)
No words for it except what I've been saying over and over again: She fits so perfectly into your family and I'm so happy for her and you guys that she finally is where she was meant to be all the time. Gotta love that sweet face! Gotta love the Fillmores!
16 comments:
Tears tears and more tears. So awesome!
Happy tears of course. :-)
The video is just adorable! All the kissing made my day :) So sweet!
Oh my heck... totally blubbering tears of joy!! :) Beautiful video, thanks for sharing!
This video just melted my heart and then my 18 month old baby girl walked up and pointed at Anya's pictures and started blowing kisses to her. I have only seen her blow kisses once! I think Anya has a new cyber-friend.
Of course, you have me in tears over here!!! Such a journey, such a reward at the end, and you handled it all with such grace, both of you, all of you. We cannot wait to follow, and I hope someone reading your blog will choose to follow to, it is the gift of a lifetime.
I love this video, very well done. You are so blessed, and you have such a wonderful family!!!
very precious. Her homecoming looks like she had just been away for a short time and she was coming home to a family she remembered all to well.
Unfortunately, the video cannot be seen in Europe, apparently because of the music used for it (no rights to use it??): (
Sandra
Sorry, Sandra! That's a bummer!
I just love to see your postings here. You have a lovely family! I hope to meet you some day.
Sandra, I can watch it here in Finland so it must be something at your connection or computer.
Sini
So sweet. Such a miracle.
Melt my hart...Thank you for continuing to share your journey with us. Oh and yes awsome news on your house!
Tina
I was able to see it too so I also think that it doesn't have anything to do with Europe but your computer!=)
No words for it except what I've been saying over and over again: She fits so perfectly into your family and I'm so happy for her and you guys that she finally is where she was meant to be all the time. Gotta love that sweet face! Gotta love the Fillmores!
Amazing!!! Meant to be no doubt!! Love u guys!
LOVED that! This time around I cried watching the homecoming video from the airport!
Post a Comment