Our littlest tyke turned two yesterday!
Oh, my baby boy, has it been two whole years since you came into the world?
I really can't believe it!
I still remember the night we all sat in the living room, trying to come up with your name.
Landon would say a name on the list and we would feel to see if you would kick.
"Eli" wasn't even one of the names we tried!
Landon would say a name on the list and we would feel to see if you would kick.
"Eli" wasn't even one of the names we tried!
Heaven can't be much better than the moment you were placed in my arms for the first time.
Your brothers and sister came an hour later. They just adored you!
It seems like yesterday I was holding your tiny, wobbly head up with my fingers,
inhaling your sweet scent.
Now you sit up to the counter like a big boy and want to do everything like the big kids.
I love you so, so much my sweet boy. I'm so grateful you were sent to us.
Happy Birthday!
Big sister, "Yanya" is really excited about your new toys.
You're gonna share them with her, right, Eli?
Ahem. Eli?








5 comments:
thanks for all the posting you do, we love to read e/thing. we have just got to get down there! happy b-day, eli. hve your mther take you shopping with the $money$. love you. g.fillmore-
oh he's so super cute! Happy Birthday Eli!
Oh yes, time really does fly. 2 years! Like our Rio... And I haven't even met this cute boy! Yet.
Happy late birthday to him!
Happy birthday Eli!!! Love all the pictures!!!
Happy birthday sweet boy! wow he had dark hair when he was a baby.
Post a Comment