Anya's orphanage buddy, Ian just got to meet his future Mama, Daddy and brother this week. Does he belong with this family, or what?
Gretchen just wrote a post on her blog about their second visit with him and it brought back so many of the emotions that we felt going to Anya's orphanage. I haven't ever gone into detail about how hard it was to see the other children there. But Gretchen described it well. It truly does something to you when you see parentless, institutionalized children first-hand. You are forever changed.
Anya is blossoming before our eyes! And she is not the lucky one here. We are. I can't put into words how happy she makes us. Every orphan should have the chance to come home to a family! Why does it have to be so hard and expensive? Shees!

2 comments:
I just checked out her blog...he is so cute and fits so well into their cute family! That picture of the kids by the gate says it all.....if only....
thanks friend! we love you guys and we can't wait to be where you are too, with Ian home. this is harder than I thought now, after meeting him, it all changes.
Post a Comment