I just found your blog through your other blog through your sister's blog. :) I haven't read your entire story but I hope to when I get a chance. Seeing the pictures of your family with Anya at the airport made me cry. She is so precious. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for people with down syndrome and she is just beautiful. I look forward to following your blog.
they are sooo cute! How come I have not been coming to your family blog too before now?! Glad to be able to keep following you! Hey how do you publish your blog? I did one book a few years ago and need to do more to catch up (that is why I blog too) so I was just curious what method you use?! Thanks! I swear she looks happier and happier!!!!
5 comments:
I just found your blog through your other blog through your sister's blog. :) I haven't read your entire story but I hope to when I get a chance. Seeing the pictures of your family with Anya at the airport made me cry. She is so precious. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for people with down syndrome and she is just beautiful. I look forward to following your blog.
they are sooo cute! How come I have not been coming to your family blog too before now?! Glad to be able to keep following you! Hey how do you publish your blog? I did one book a few years ago and need to do more to catch up (that is why I blog too) so I was just curious what method you use?! Thanks!
I swear she looks happier and happier!!!!
Definitely the kids! =)
(Although I didn't try the yoghurt but there's no way it can be any sweeter.)
Russia is still missing. =)
Thanks for letting us continue to follow your journey. She looks as though she is having the best time ever!
Tina in Canada
Post a Comment