It's only mid-september, but the canyon is already showing off it's beauty.
A Sunday afternoon drive was in order this week.
Jen & Ryan's fam came with us.
The destination: Cascade Springs
About an hour up a narrow, windy road from our house.
A little slice of heaven on earth.
That's what this place is in the fall.
Jen taught Sadie how to take a photo with perception.
Good job!
Baby cousin, K. Soooo edible.
The ride home.
Hey, Dad. Are we almost home?
Dad. This is taking way too long!
Anya. This is not your problem. It's mine.
Oh, come on. My whining isn't that bad, is it?
______________
Thanks to Jen, we have a new family picture.
Notice how I always invite her when we go to beautiful places.
Hee hee.

2 comments:
well, I guess I found your blog again. Beautiful pictures!!!!! Let me know when you get a travel date.
LOVE, LOVE LOVE, the pic. thanks for showing us. love g.fillmore-
Post a Comment