It's so cool to think that we're in Paris, France right now! I've always wanted to go to Paris. The sad thing is...we can't leave this stuffy 'ol airport! But I have 14 minutes until our paid time on the internet is up, so I thought I'd tell you all that we're on our way! We flew straight from Salt Lake City to Paris in 9.5 hours. I probably slept about 15 minutes of it. We have a 4 hour layover here, then we're off to Moscow where we'll hang out for a few hours, then head to Hazel's city, where we'll land at 8:00 a.m. and hit the ground running! Our agency will pick us up at the airport, take us straight to the Dept. of Education for our appointment, then to our hotel for one hour so we can check in and get cleaned up...then right on over to the orphanage to meet our daughter. It's going to be quite the experience, especially since we'll be completely wasted. I just hope I can hold myself together and not turn into a puddle of tears when they bring her in.
I can't believe we're so close to holding our sweetheart. Have I told you all how thankful I am for your prayers and support? Well, I am. We are. Love you all! Next post will include Hazel!!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Post a Comment