We were expecting our referral letter with travel date last week. But apparently the head committee member who has to sign us off is out of town. (This is exactly what happened with Anya's adoption. Crazy!) I was told to expect the magic e-mail on Friday (May 4) or early next week. We're still hopeful we'll be traveling in a few weeks. Just waiting for the official word.
In the meantime, I decided I need to keep myself busy this week! So, we're going to have a big yard sale on Saturday, May 5. If you live close by and would like to donate any items or clothing from your house, bring it on over! We're also going to sell baked goodies. Donations are welcome! Let me know if you need our address! We're hoping to make enough for at least one plane ticket at this sale.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment