Tomorrow, our registration papers are going to be submitted to the Dept. of Education in Hazel's city. That means that any time in the next 10 days, we will have our official referral letter with more information about her, and a travel date to come meet her!
I love this part so much. It reminds me of those last few weeks before having a baby, (minus the heartburn and kicks in the ribs :)) when you sit and dream about what they will look like and how they will feel in your arms. She won't be coming home with us this time, but she will be a real little girl to us. One who breathes, smiles, talks, plays with our iPhones, and fills our hearts up with gushy, sweet cuteness.
I'm going to be stalking the e-mail inbox in a few days, and you know I'll keep you updated when we hear something!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment