We made an Army tank for Bennett. Thanks to the good 'ol internet, we had some great pictures to use as inspiration for our creations. We were up late the night before!
I can’t imagine how much time some of these other parents spent. Check out these amazing creations!
This one is a “Thing-a-ma-jig” and the driver was the Cat in the Hat.
I loved the bride and the frog in the Lamborghini.
I volunteered to be a chaperone and they put me with Anya’s group.
Her aide, Pam and I were amazed at how patient she was for each 8-minute lecture.
It added up to over an hour and she did great! (This ice cream pit stop was the first one.)
It’s so funny how much smaller Anya is than her classmates. They all look like they’re 2-3 years older!
Every time I saw Bennett in his tank, it cracked me up.
He reminded me of a little gopher sticking out of it’s hole.
He reminded me of a little gopher sticking out of it’s hole.
I love this picture of Anya and her Aide, Pam in front of the ice cream truck.
Aren’t they so cute together?
Aren’t they so cute together?
At the end, they all put their hand on their hearts, faced the flag, and listened to a recording of Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem.
It was really moving. We are so blessed to live here in the USA.
1 comment:
Love it! Your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment