I made some 5X7 pages that I'm having printed to put into a photo book for Anna. We are going to take it to her when we meet her so that she'll understand a little bit of what is going to happen in the coming months and recognize the kids a little more. My friend/neighbor, Amy made this book for her daughter that she is adopting from Ghana and she was so kind to give me the psd files of the pages, so all I had to do is change the map page from Africa to Eastern Europe, plug in our pictures and change the words (all in Photoshop.) Thanks, Amy!
There's going to be 2-3 months between the time we meet her and the time we go back to bring her home, so I'm hoping we can leave this with her speech teacher to read with her or something. I put the phrases in English and Russian so she can hear it in her own language. I hope the Russian phrases are correct! I just used a translator I found on Google. I'll have to have someone who knows the language well proofread it!





















3 comments:
Post a Comment