So we sent off our cute Chinese friends bright and early this morning . They are now in California for a few days before flying back to their homeland. I think it's safe to say they really liked life with an American family. Sherry was really teary yesterday. She told me that she didn't want to go home. They live a very pressured life. They go to school Sunday night and stay until Friday night. They do four hours a day of homework. Relaxing at a park or in a back yard was totally new to them. We got to experience lots of "firsts" with them. They are so cute. Though I'm relieved to be back to normal at our house, I'm glad we had this opportunity. We learned a lot about China and made two great friends.
Here are a few pictures from the past week.
They were both so great with Eli. And that Kelly is one fast runner!
Landon and Sherry playing Frisbee. I love the view from this park up on the bench in Cedar Hills.
A couple of family shots the night before they left.
One silly...
And one nice.
Bowling for their first (and probably last) time ever!
The "buddies" Landon and Sadie had a great time taking part in their program every day.







No comments:
Post a Comment