Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Landon!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox




I think Landon had a pretty good one this year.  We brought him breakfast in bed that morning.  That afternoon after church, he was ordained a Teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood.  (Wow--do I have a son that old?) That night, we had our next-door neighbors, the Thompsons over for some delicious Carmel Turtle Ice Cream Cake.  His cousin, Sam stayed the night, then we took the family and Sam to Lagoon the next day.   You may notice he's not in any of these pictures.  That's because we hardly saw him the whole night.  He and Sam were off being teenagers.  Ahhh...he's growing up on us. 
I also wrote about Lagoon on the Adoption Blog because it was Utah Down Syndrome Foundation day there, making the day that much better!

No comments: