Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoo Day




I've been posting a ton of pictures this week! There are so many great ones that I have to make sure they don't get lost in "hard drive outer-darkness."

We spent the most bea-u-tiful day at Hogle Zoo yesterday. Seventy degrees and a slight breeze. We're planning to do one fun thing each day for spring break this week, since we can't take a vacation.
Yesterday it was the zoo.

Tonight it's Monsters vs. Aliens for the boys and Hannah Montana Movie for the girls.

Tomorrow it's breakfast at IHOP.

Thursday and Friday?? Hopefully having a baby. (A week and a half early? Ah, probably wishful thinking. )

The Map

My favorite part of the day was watching Bennett with his map. He carried it around the entire afternoon and wouldn't let anyone borrow it. As we went from one exhibit to the next, he would look at the map and tell us where he wanted to go. As if he understood just how to navigate with it.

Jeremy and I kept looking at each other and smiling with that knowing look that says, "How did we get such cute kids?"

Best Buds

We brought Landon's friend, Kyle along. These two have been friends for five or six years now. Landon loves that Kyle is so positive, creative, and loyal. They get along perfectly. It's been fun watching them grow up together.


A Few More...



3 comments:

AmyJ said...

Cute pictures! Good idea, planning something fun every day since you can't go on vacation. We saw Monsters vs Aliens...we loved it! Hope you guys have a fun rest of the week :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather. It was fun to look at your Zoo pics and Maternity pics. Kris and I are excited for you guys. We found out that Kris is pregnant again so he'll have a cousin thats close to his age. Pray everythig goes well with the Delivery!

Anonymous said...

I don't usually care for pregnancy photos either, but yours are BEAUTIFUL. Of course I may be prejudiced since I love you like my daughter.