There's someone we'd like to introduce you to.
Our newest gift straight from heaven...


We are thrilled! The labor and delivery were so easy it almost didn't seem real!
It was a perfect, beautiful day. We are so grateful.
It was a perfect, beautiful day. We are so grateful.

All the babies in our family (except Bennett) have started with lots of dark brown hair. So if you're thinking maybe he won't look like the others...give it a few months. :)




10 comments:
Congratulations! I love his name! You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I love the pictures of your other kids holding him. They look so excited! What a wondeful addition to your family. :)
Congrats Fillmores! Glad you didn't have to spend to much at the park in labor! We are so happy for you!
Welcome, Baby Eli!! What a beautiful baby boy! I love the name! The pictures are all so beautiful :)
Congrats and welcome little Eli!!!
He is sooo cute and adorable, I already showed the pictures to the rest of my family! I love all his hair but all of your babies did have pretty much, didn´t they? Cute... But I think you can already tell that he is a Fillmore, don´t you think? In my opinion he looks a lot like the others. I´d love to see him in real. Make sure to post many, many pictures in the next time. :-)
I hope you´ll still get some rest with your five (!!) children.
All the best for all of you and lots of love!
Lisa (and family)
By the way, I love, LOVE the name! (I´m a bit angry though because we were also thinking about that name with Rio and I wanted to keep it in my mind for the future (who knows?)- now I have to cross it out of my list, grrr... :D)
Congratulations to your family! I love your babies name and all the pictures of him! I can't wait to see him! Nice not to be pregnant!
Are you gladder, now that your belly is flatter? He's awesome! Welcome to the clan Eli!
what a wonderful family you have. we are proud to be one set of g.parents, and parents. do we have a great son, or what? how thoughtful of him, and so nice for you heather. how are all of you doing? we miss that little, bennett. how is landon doing? take care. ttyl,cf
Congratulations, Fillmores! I found out Kerry made a call to you the other night...he never once told me. So here I am giving you my congrats through your blog. We're happy for you! He looks like a real cutie! Looking forward to watching him grow.
Congrats on your newest addition! There is something so incredible about seeing your other kids welcome this new little one, don't you think? So glad the labor/delivery was blissful! Hopefully we can get together with you guys before this little one heads to kindergarten!
Post a Comment