Sunday, April 5, 2009

Official Baby-Naming Court

We spent some time talking about what we learned from General Conference tonight. We decided we can try harder to make our home more like a temple. Everyone agreed, we have some "home improvements" to make. Less arguing, more keeping things picked up, quieter voices, etc, etc.

After that, we discussed our plans for spring break in a week. Instead of going somewhere overnight (we can't go far with the baby due so soon) we decided we'd do fun things around here, and discussed some of those options. Maybe the stinky zoo will put me into labor. Hmmm.

But foremost on the kids' minds was deciding TONIGHT the final name of the baby. Sadie decided she would be "The Judge" of this all-important court, in her undershirt and all. I told Jeremy he'd better grab the video camera because this could go down in history. Please feel free to fast forward any part of this if you don't have 6 minutes :0)

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I love the family involvement! Your children's personalities are so cute too. I really like both names....good luck :)

Lytles said...

Cute idea Heather! Good Luck!

Lisa said...

Oh, that video is too funny!
It will be fun for the new Mr. Fillmore to see how it came that he got his name. Hopefully he won´t be sad that you didn´t name him Ho, but it´s his own fault actually. :-)

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious. "Does the defendant have any final arguments. Kick once for no and don't move for yes". I was a little bummed I didn't get the name at the end of the video but I guess I will just have to wait.