Someone was so kind to move our garbage can off the street last Friday. I know we don't always get it back to it's proper place within 24 hours. So that was very nice. Only problem is, they placed it up against the garage door...directly behind the van. I have now learned that I need to walk around my vehicle before getting in and backing out.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thanks....I Think.
Someone was so kind to move our garbage can off the street last Friday. I know we don't always get it back to it's proper place within 24 hours. So that was very nice. Only problem is, they placed it up against the garage door...directly behind the van. I have now learned that I need to walk around my vehicle before getting in and backing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd blame a leprechaun!
Post a Comment