Landon and I both suggest that he display it proudly in his bedroom.
Max wants nothing to do with that. He wants to make sure that everyone can enjoy the skeleton. You see, holiday decorations are very important to Max. He is always the first to remind me when it's time to pull out them out, and he makes sure that we display every. last. one. Even the cheezy ones I made in college.
Good thing I have Max, for without him, our home would look genericly un-holiday-ish every Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
So, a few minutes later, I walk down the hall and this is what I find. Notice how Mr. Bones is pointing to Max's school picture. This is because the skeleton is telling us, "This is Max's room."
About an hour later, while Max is out playing with friends, I hear Sadie laughing so hard she can hardly speak. "Mom! Come look at this."
What a comic that big sister is. Unfortunately, we had to put his arm back the right way because Max is very OCD--I mean...particular about his creations.
4 comments:
Very cute. Good thing we have our kids to help us keep holidays fun.
Oh yes, that´s Max as I know him! (And Sadie as I know her, too.) So funny! :-)
Very fun! I love how he hung his school picture. Makes me smile. Sadie is a funny girl isn't she!
Very funny! I love smiley-faced skeletons. I wish I had a big one like Max's. It's very cute! All of my kids are my "decor" cops. They love it!
Post a Comment