
I've had Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies forever and I've always been a fan. But I have to say, I've never had TO DIE FOR ones like these. My neighbor, Anne brought these over to us a month or so ago. They melt in your mouth. Kinda like fresh Krispy Kremes. I don't know if it's the icing or what. But they do the same thing. especially when they're still warm. OK, I'll share.
PUMPKIN SPICED & ICED COOKIES
2 1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
15 oz. Can Libby 100% Pure Pumpkin
2 cups (12 0z pkg) milk chocolate morsels
Vanilla Glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 to 1 1 /2 T milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla in a small bowl. Mix well.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
3. beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto foiled covered baking sheets.
5. Bake for 13 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
6. Drizzle vanilla glaze on top of cookies.
1 comment:
Those look heavenly! I'll have to make those sometime...thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment