About a month ago, I won a free hour at a do-it-yourself photo studio by "liking" their facebook page. It's called Your Photo Studio. It's located in Salt Lake in the Quilted Bear consignment shop. They provide the backdrops, lights and a few props, and you supply the people and the camera. I was kind of excited to try it. We didn't get school pictures this year, so this was a great chance to get some pictures of the kids.
Of course, it was insane getting out the door on a Saturday morning with 7 kids all ready for pictures. But we made it!
I'm still trying to figure out how to get crystal-clear photos, and I didn't have a clue about how to adjust the lights. But we just turned everything on and gave it a whirl!
This first one is the only one we used this cute Chevron background for. I wish we had tried a few more!

Of course, it was insane getting out the door on a Saturday morning with 7 kids all ready for pictures. But we made it!
I'm still trying to figure out how to get crystal-clear photos, and I didn't have a clue about how to adjust the lights. But we just turned everything on and gave it a whirl!
This first one is the only one we used this cute Chevron background for. I wish we had tried a few more!
The girls weren't real cooperative. But we got a few cute shots of them.
The rest of the photos were all with the same background because most of them had navy blue on and it kind of got lost with the darker backgrounds. Boring 'ol us! Oh well.
My Bennett Boy. Age 7
Sweet Eli. Just turned 4. Still need to blog about his b-day!
This one is one of my fave's. It's SO Hazel. She does this a lot.
Had to get one of the Ma and Pa.
Sneaky Daddy. :)
Our handsome 16 year old.
Could these two be any more adorable?
Landon asked me specifically if he could take some with his little sisters. :)
My man, Max. Age 11
My right-hand gal, Sadie. Age 14
The two teens together. Love them.
And this last one makes me laugh. It tells us two things:
1) our family is too big for your average sized backdrop
and
2) I don't know how to angle things right.
Anyone really good at Photoshop? :)
So.....What are your favorites?

6 comments:
How do you pick a fave out of that bunch? Your family is perfect :) Love you all!
Soooo CUTE!!! What a fun thing to win. You did a GREAT job!
I love them all! You are right 7 kids out the door ready for pictures is a very hard undertaking! I only have 5-and the last time we did photos I just remember telling everyone to out on clean Levi's and a black shirt.....I used to worry about matching outfits and the correct clean, new shoes etc. not any more.....
Gorgeous pics and family!!! I think you did an amazing job!!! I'm off to check out Your Photo Studio. Love the pics - especially the Anya and Landon one - it is precious!!!
I really liked them all! Specially the one with Landon with his little sisters <3 and the teens together. But all of your kids are so cute that can´t have bad pictures of them :) I liked that sneaky daddy picture too. That showed that you are funny parents!
- sini
g.Fillmore, thinks they are all perfect, even the kids!! LOVE em.
Post a Comment