The kids are back in school today, so I had some time to put Hazel's homecoming video together. I included footage from Gotcha Day as well as Christmas Eve, when Sadie and I brought Hazel off the airplane. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a beautiful video. I love Anya meeting her for the first time. What a wonderful Christmas to always remember.
So beautiful. When the airport pictures came I had to stop and take off my glasses to wipe away the tears. So so beautiful. Such a very special Christmas for you. And now I cry again :-)
Here I sit at work, tears streaming down my face. This is beautiful! What a lucky girl! What a lucky family! Hazel already fits right in and you can see she knows love!
Absolutely beautiful video Heather! Tears of joy for you, your family, and darling little Hazel. She is so sweet. Congratulations on a hard journey well done:)
Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Finally got to view your video!!! What an incredibly beautiful story of redemption!!! God's plans are perfect!!! [Tears in eyes] Praying for continued blessings in and thru your family!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!
Post a Comment