“Mom, look! We’re going on an airplane to see Hazel!” Said Eli.
Anya nodded her head in agreement and waited for my approval.
"Seriously." I thought. "Could they be any cuter?"
Luckily, my cell phone was sitting right there, so I grabbed it and took a picture.
Whenever Eli sees a picture of Hazel, he asks if he can go see her. His little mind can’t comprehend just how far away she is. She is so, so far away.
An update:
The “good” judge that our agency is requesting for our hearing in Hazel’s city is on her long summer vacation. This means that we can’t submit our court papers until she returns, which means we probably won’t be going be going back until end of August to first of September.
We really miss our sweetie and wish she was here. But September it is. I think it will probably be a good thing to have all the kids in school and have a schedule going on around here when she comes home. Gotta look at the bright side, right? I have to remind myself constantly: "All in the Lord's time."
No comments:
Post a Comment