After an emotional, nearly-two-year journey, my sister Michelle and her husband, Dave have all of their children under one roof.
Count them! Yep, nine kiddos between the ages of 4 and 15.
They asked that no one come to the airport because they didn't want to overwhelm their four new, sleepy-eyed children. But Jen and I got special "passes" so that Jen could take pictures and I could take video.
It was so tender. The children instantly connected with one another. I imagine at some point Michelle will have 5 minutes to share more pictures on her blog. She has some miraculous stories to share, as well.
Keep them in your prayers, as this will take a huge amount of adjusting for all eleven of them. I know that they will be carried through the hard times, though. There is no doubt that this was orchestrated by many angels.
Congratulations, Larsen Family! Love you lots.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow- that is really neat!
Thanks for letting us know they're home safe! I'm eagerly awaiting updates, and in the meantime, I'll be praying for all of them.
I am so happy for them!!! I have been praying and it's so nice to finally see them all together!
www.searchingformycalling.com
so thankful to learn that they are home. prayers continue during this time of transition and bonding. praising God for His awesome plan and provision!!!!
So awesome!!!
Heather, we are LDS. Its funny, I didnt realize Katrina either was for a long time. Its nice to have that in common also!!!! It makes me feel closer too alot of yall.
Post a Comment