We found out on Wednesday that "Ms. Head Honcho" of the MOE is...you guessed it...on vacation. She put another woman in charge of giving approvals, but this woman is hesitant to go ahead and approve us without her boss in town because of the number of children we have. Uh...ok.
Our agency was cautious and sort of "pre-approved" us with Ms. Head Honcho before we even started our paperwork. So it's not supposed to be an issue, but the substitute lady said she doesn't want to take responsibility for this. She told our coordinator that she'll look over our file and think about it more, but she most likely will wait until Ms. Head Honcho returns. I think this is in a couple of weeks.
So we continue to wait. We could hear in the next couple of days, or in a couple of weeks. Then it could be really fast. A few people who have adopted from this city have said that they only had 8 days' notice for their first trip! That would be quite the whirlwind. But exciting!
I've been dreaming about Anna lately. I'm so excited to finally meet her...to hold her chubby little hand, to look into those gorgeous little eyes and teach her about love. It's going to be incredible. I can feel it. We can feel it.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment