Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bennett's First Day


Bennett has been asking every day for the last two weeks if it was time for HIS school to start.

Well...the day finally arrived! 

This is his second year at Amy's Preschool here in our neighborhood.  Amy is so great with the kids.  Plus, I love how convenient it is and that all the kids that go there live right in our neighborhood.  So we can help each other our when we're going to be late and stuff like that.

Bennett's birthday is Nov. 7 so he's an older preschooler.  He wishes he had it every day. 

Sometimes, I do too.  Especially when he's bored and wanting me to call to see if his friends can play.  He's such a social bug.  

Well, if this year flies as fast as the past few, we'll be sending him off to kindergarten faster than we can blink!  So I'll enjoy my cuddle monkey as long as I can. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE his shirt! ;)