Get ready for lots of pictures! We spent an afternoon at the Tulip Festival on Saturday. I had a blast with the camera. Most of the tulips were past their prime, but it was still breathtaking! I tried hard to get everyone to change into nicer clothes before we left, but no luck. Oh well--you do what you can!














2 comments:
Oh, those tulips are gorgeous!
Haha, two things I've noticed:
1 I'm recently checking blogs almost every day, which I have never done before.
2 I've had tons to do the last days (and I still have): we have to finish our graduation book this week, next week are the oral exams, the week after we have to give a presentation...
NO way there is a cohesion between those two things, don't you think? ;)
I love the gardens! The black and white picture looks great of your daughter and boys. I also like the last family picture! Did you do that with a timer? Great job!
Post a Comment