Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Latest Discoveries

I discovered something really awesome this past week.  It's called Redmond Clay, or Bentonite Clay.

Max had a terrible boil (skin abscess) on his leg and the infection had spread into a 4” round circle. I Googled what to do for it and discovered this stuff. I found it bagged up in the herb section at the Good Earth for just a few bucks. We made a paste out of the powder and put it on the boil with a big bandage over it at night. It immediately pulled all the infection right out of his leg. Within three nights of doing this, the boil was all dried up.

Here's an article that was in a newspaper that briefly tells what it is and how it works. The article has more links if you want to read more about its many uses and how to use it. Also, here is a video on You Tube with an excerpt from a class about it. It will cure diarrhea (either chronic or temporary,) skin or internal infections, bug bites, burns, parasites, viral infections, and eczema to name a few.  It clarifies your skin, hair and scalp.  It removes toxins like heavy metals from your body if you drink it diluted with water.  (I tried it.  It doesn't taste bad if you don't think about it.) I'm sure you can order it through Amazon.com if you can't find it locally.


The other thing I discovered this past month is how great magnesium works if you don't sleep well.  I've always been cursed with sleeplessness, especially when I have a lot on my mind.  I started taking 250 mg right before bed, and now I sleep like a baby.  It also takes care of Jeremy's restless leg issues.

I love discovering things that the Lord has put on this earth for us to use.  Especially when it's really inexpensive and you don't have to get it through some multi-level company.  Yeah!

2 comments:

6footmama said...

great discoveries! I think you are the next LeArta of the fam. Poor Max ---a bad haircut and a boil in one week?!

Heather said...

It was actually a pretty dang good haircut, if I do say so myself! He just didn't like it that short.