Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fathers & Sons, Mothers & Daughters


The daddies and boys in the ward went camping up Hobble Creek Canyon last night. I love that they do this once every year.  The boys really look forward to the time with their dad and some of their ward friends.

It's also a fun night for Sadie and I to do girly things.  We go get dinner then hang out together and she gets to sleep in my big comfy bed with me.  Last night, we were invited to join other moms and girls in our ward for a pajama party at the Whiteheads.  The moms and babies stayed upstairs and played a game while ALL the girls went wild in the basement.  Woo hoo!

Jeremy came home and slept for three hours today.  I don't think he was as comfy cozy as we were last night.  What dads will do for their kids, I tell you.

No comments: