Yesterday, I finally took Bennett's training wheels off of his bike. He has been asking us for months but whenever we think about it, it's cold and windy outside. So I took them off and prepared myself mentally for a good hour of hunching over and running behind a little bike.
"Bennett, I can't believe that! You just rode a two-wheeler all by yourself and you knew just what to do! Man, you are getting way too big."
He just smiled and knodded proudly. "I know. It's because I've been eating so much, I just got big."
Oh, I love our Bennett-Boy.



2 comments:
Great pictures Heather! I especially loved the second one with the silly face! We missed you this morning!
Yay for Bennett!
It's crazy how time flies! I remember Max learning to ride the bike when I was there- and now it's Bennett's turn already!
Post a Comment