I took
Jami's "Photography 102" class at Four Chairs Furniture in Lindon on Saturday, where we learned about lighting, cropping, lense selection, placement of your subject,and some other things. It's so fun learning little tips that make your photos look better. Did you know that you should never crop a photo right at a joint like a knuckle or elbow? I've done that a lot in the past. Woops! I also learned about looking for triangles when placing your subject. Triangles are pleasing to the eye.
Here are some of my favorite photos that I took during our practice session at the end of class.
Sadie and Eli were two of our models.
Look at this sweet little cupcake. Don't you want to eat her up?

We took a few pictures of each other for practice as well.
I've learned so much in these two classes.
3 comments:
Lookin' good! Sounds like you learned a lot! It's amazing how little tricks make all the difference!
My favorite is of the little girl yawning. And Eli looks so grown up. I can't believe it! Is he walking yet? Glad you learned a lot. So fun.
Cute pictures... and cute kids of course!
Eli really does look grown up. Time flies, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment