
I just have to tell you, I'm really liking this whole Christmas thing.
First of all, the presents under the tree provide hours of entertainment.
Then there are the parties. Oh, the parties!
I get to try all kinds of cool food like this red jiggly stuff (I think it's called Jello) and my sweet potatoes were much sweeter than usual. And people held me and made me smile and laugh a lot.

Then, we all got to open presents. Lots of them.
Grandpa and Grandma Fillmore were supposed to "cut back" on the gifts this year.
It didn't happen.
But that's OK with me.
Mom and Dad sat around the table and talked a lot.
I actually loved it, as you can see.

I think my cousin, Cannon liked it too. He kept smiling like me.

Then there was the Halling Party on Christmas Eve.
Thanks to Grandpa's musical abilities, it rocked.
I especially loved when he sang his song he wrote called "Jesus was His Name." My aunts and uncles all think it needs to be recorded for the whole world to hear.
The coolest thing that I got that night was this hand-made stocking.
Daddy's Aunt Susan spent hours and hours cross-stitching it. I'm so lucky.
My great Grandma Halling used to make them for the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Until she could no longer see with her eyes well.
Then Aunt Susan took over the job. Just look at how amazing they are.
(Except Mom's. She had to make her own.)
After the Halling party, we headed south for another one at Aunt Jenny's. That one was cool too. We played Christmas tunes on some chimes, sang songs, and opened Jammies. Mom's camera battery was dead for this party, so we'll hope we get some pictures from my aunts.
Christmas Morning was soooo amazing.
Our stockings were all full of good stuff.
Santa brought Bennett and I a tool bench.
We both think it's awesome.


He brought Max a Mega Bakugan thing that he wanted badly.

He brought Landon a Power Wing Scooter.
He can do some amazing tricks on it already!

And be brought Sadie her very own iPod!

Mom and Dad say that Christmas is great, but they are glad it's over. I can't imagine why. I think it should be Christmas every day. I'm gonna miss this beauty.
Oh well. Till next year. See ya!
Love, Eli



2 comments:
Aww, cute post, Heather! Looks like Baby Eli had such a fun Christmas! You know what would be so cute in it?? The picture I took of Eli and Aunt Susan! We went out of town, and came back only to find out I'm having photoshop issues. I can't even open the program. It closes without even letting me into my pictures (and since I shoot raw, it's a HUGE problem!-the picture's fine, just the program's being difficult).
I'm hopefully going to get it fixed tomorrow, and I'll get that picture to ya. I'm so sorry it's taking so long!!
THAT was one cute post!
Glad that Eli (and everyone else too as it seems like) got to have such a fun and nice Christmas.
We did too- I'll have to blog about it in the next days...
Oh, and... happy New Year! :D
Post a Comment