That was so cute!!! Ilove it. Ilove the style and everything. cute.
seriously, you guys are way too cute. Loved it!
So fun! I loved it! We're just around the corner and I never see your little ones... they are getting so big! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Fillmores...we love you! very clever and great editing!
so creative! I loved watching that.
That was absolutely the cutest video Heather! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
that was adorable! I think you guys should go into film making! Great job and Merry Christmas!
WOW! Does the word 'ham' mean anything to you guys? I loved it. This is the best christmas video yet! We love your family.
So fun, cute, and creative!!
Fabulous! teach me! teach me!
SOO cute! I love it!Merry christmas!!!
Loved it. You are so creative Heather. Loved all the old fashioned clothes. What program did you edit that in?
Jen- I used Windows Movie Maker. It was really easy to figure out.
That is such a creative idea! What a cute family! Hope you have a very special Christmas :)
Made me smile! Love the old-fashioned black and white take on the season. Hope you're enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
That was so cute!!! Ilove it. Ilove the style and everything. cute.
seriously, you guys are way too cute. Loved it!
seriously, you guys are way too cute. Loved it!
So fun! I loved it! We're just around the corner and I never see your little ones... they are getting so big! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Fillmores...we love you! very clever and great editing!
so creative! I loved watching that.
That was absolutely the cutest video Heather! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
that was adorable! I think you guys should go into film making! Great job and Merry Christmas!
WOW! Does the word 'ham' mean anything to you guys? I loved it. This is the best christmas video yet! We love your family.
So fun, cute, and creative!!
Fabulous! teach me! teach me!
SOO cute! I love it!
Merry christmas!!!
Loved it. You are so creative Heather. Loved all the old fashioned clothes. What program did you edit that in?
Jen- I used Windows Movie Maker. It was really easy to figure out.
That is such a creative idea! What a cute family! Hope you have a very special Christmas :)
Made me smile! Love the old-fashioned black and white take on the season. Hope you're enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment