
Thankfully, Santa will be able to provide a few of these things under the tree. Good thing!
I have to add this, too. Sadie's 5th grade teacher, Mr. Goodey, asked his students write letters to Santa. But in these letters, the students could only ask Santa to help with the needs of OTHERS. Here are some of the things that the kids wrote, as shared in Mr. Goodey's weekly newsletter.
“If you give my little brothers everything they want, I’ll give you extra cookies.”
“If you would, please give food, shelter and toys to the kids in Africa. They would
really love your help. I feel really sad for them.”
“My little brother would like a new bottle.”
“I think Kobe wants a pack of gum. I have been spying on him and he loves gum.”
“My wish for my uncle is that they will find a job to earn enough money to buy a
house they can afford. I love my uncle so much.” (Sadie wrote that one.)
“Please give my family the best Christmas ever. For my Dad, no one having chicken
pox or a headache.”
“I am writing this letter on behalf of my Grandpa. He went in for a knee surgery on
Thanksgiving and his knee is very sore. I ask you to send him something that will
help him because I love him.”
“There is a hobo in Asia that needs a house, money and food. Please help him so
he doesn’t become a beggar.”
“If you give my sister everything she wants, then I will give you the antidote for the
poison I put in the milk.”
“Only give my sisters like two things because they already have a whole bunch of
things under the tree. Give my Mom and Dad a lot of things because they have been
nice to me.”
“There is a family in my ward that is not doing so well. Could you bring them some
gifts to take their mind of their struggles?”
“I wish for my Grandpa to have a great Christmas because he is having some
heart problems.”
So sweet. Fifth graders are great.
1 comment:
So sweet! Sadie's wish was so touching....I wish the same thing!
Love the "Clean and Clear Face Wash"!! So funny! Poor kids, dealing with such troubles....
Post a Comment