Oh yes, as I already said several times before I LOVE summer too! Max is too cute in his baseball uniform! Is Jeremy training them? And Max is wearing Landon's Berlin-Shirt in the waterfall- picture. I noticed THAT. That's awesome that it fits him. He and the others are getting so big! Of course they are- but it's kind of weird weird to watch them grow by looking at pictures... soon they're gonna have their own family blogs with their own children. :-) Well, hope I'm gonna see you before THAT happens... Love you guys!
2 comments:
Cute post Heather. Sounds like you are having a busy summer filled with lots of activities. Looking forward to Birthday lunch with my sisters!
Oh yes, as I already said several times before I LOVE summer too!
Max is too cute in his baseball uniform! Is Jeremy training them?
And Max is wearing Landon's Berlin-Shirt in the waterfall- picture. I noticed THAT. That's awesome that it fits him. He and the others are getting so big! Of course they are- but it's kind of weird weird to watch them grow by looking at pictures... soon they're gonna have their own family blogs with their own children. :-) Well, hope I'm gonna see you before THAT happens...
Love you guys!
Post a Comment