But it's SO gorgeous! Help me. I've got cabin fever.
Here are two Crab apple trees we planted last fall. Glad we did it.
Jeremy pulled out the camera while Sadie and Bennett were hanging out in the front yard tonight. Two of our FIVE (yes, FIVE!) little beauties.





Oooooo, he looks delicious. I want to eat him all up.
Now that I think about it, everything looks delicious these days. I have had quite the appetite since Eli was born. What's up with that? Could it be that I haven't had to cook and everyone is bringing us food, all prepared, with desserts included?
I thought once the pregnancy was over, the appetite was supposed to go with it. Not so. Oh well. Good thing that breastfeeding every 2-3 hours around the clock burns 500 calories every day. At least I can count on that.
So, back to the FIVE KIDS thing.
Jeremy has this client from New York named Ruth. He is designing her Park City vacation home back yard (this is one of her four homes. She's putting $30,000 into fixing up the back yard.) He mentioned to her that his wife just had a baby. She said, oh that's great. What is this, number two? Three?
"No, it's number five." Said Jeremy, under his smile.
"OH MY L***!" Says Ruth. Are you kidding!? (Her face looking mortified.)
Huh. I guess we officially have a big family now. Good thing we live in Happy Valley.
No comments:
Post a Comment