His hair was getting a little greasy because people "pet" it all day.
First Sun Bath
Great picture of your baby! I love the newborn stage!
He is so cute! I love the picture of him sunbathing- looks so comfy and peaceful... what a beautiful baby!
Awesom picture Heather....Awe Eli. Can't wait to meet you nephew!
So cute-basking in the sun :)Love the bath picture :)
oh my, we need to get back down there to see, eli, and of course the rest of you!. he is wonderful. enjoy. cf
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great picture of your baby! I love the newborn stage!
He is so cute! I love the picture of him sunbathing- looks so comfy and peaceful... what a beautiful baby!
Awesom picture Heather....Awe Eli. Can't wait to meet you nephew!
So cute-basking in the sun :)
Love the bath picture :)
oh my, we need to get back down there to see, eli, and of course the rest of you!. he is wonderful. enjoy. cf
Post a Comment