As you can see by the size and quantity of these babies (the zucchini, not the kids,) I have now given up on trying to use all the bounty that keeps pouring upon us. Anyone want some?

Thanks to our next-door-neighbor's peach tree (and their generosity,) we had a bag full of juicy peaches to use in a cobbler last night. Topped off with Kirkland's Super Premium Vanilla Ice cream, it was heaven! The kids kept saying "Thank you SOO much, Mom!" (Probably because I never make dessert...)

Thanks to our next-door-neighbor's peach tree (and their generosity,) we had a bag full of juicy peaches to use in a cobbler last night. Topped off with Kirkland's Super Premium Vanilla Ice cream, it was heaven! The kids kept saying "Thank you SOO much, Mom!" (Probably because I never make dessert...)
3 comments:
Oh, that cobbler looks amazing!
I miss canning....
I wanna have some! Send them to me! :-)
Post a Comment