Saturday, September 27, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Date

Ahhh, the beloved Daddy-Daughter Date. I still remember the one that my dad and I went on when I was about 10. I'll cherish that night forever! Sadie and her dad got to go one on Thursday night, planned by the Activity Day leaders in our ward. Thanks to all helped make it all happen. It was a huge success! Perfect weather and lots of laughter all around.

After a balloon stomping game (not pictured because I came too late)they enjoyed a very dangerous game of Tug-of-War. The rope ended up snapping and whipping brother Holmstead pretty good in the hand!
You can see where this girl gets her good looks.

A few of our beautiful leaders, chatting while they watch the big kickball game.

I somehow missed taking a picture of Addie and Jay. And there were another 3 or 4"couples" who left before I could sneak pictures of them, darnit. Such beautiful girls, so full of light and love. And equally amazing dads. I feel so blessed to get to associate with them.

3 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

LOVED seeing those pictures! What great dads are in that ward. And, what a fun activity--

Great post. It really warmed my heart.

JulzBlox said...

What a fun activity! Have you guys had your Primary program yet?

Heather said...

It's Oct 26th. Two more Sundays of practice. Aaaaah!